-=LJC=- Something Drummy -=LJC=- Something Drummy

nice stuff as usual

very good stuff...i like the minimal-techno-like approach to it in the intro, as well as the kick ass beat that accompanies that oud (or whatever instrument it is).

it also builds up wonderfully.

secret chiefs is a project by three members of the now defunct mr.bungle, which was probably the best experimental rock band of the 90s (headed by Mike Patton)

LJCoffee responds:

Hey, nice to hear from ya! - I still haven't gotten a copy of anything by the Secret Chiefs - although I'm familiar with Mr. Bungle.

I'll have to look and see if you have anything new posted - if you don't, then I'll have to sit and wonder why not...

DownTempo Étranger DownTempo Étranger

tasty tasty beats

man, that was some nice stuff, very good way to end a day just chilling back and listening to that.

although french is my first language i couldn't make out a word of what the voice was saying...sometimes delay can be tricky that way.

it creates a really nice atmosphere though.

LJCoffee responds:

Your english is a million times better than my french!

I don't even remember what the voices say - something along the lines of "Take me, in this filthy place...Fires of passion...??" something like that... It was a linguistic hack job though, it was English converted to French via bablefish and then run through a text to speech generator... plus with all of the effects on it it just becomes a jumbled mess anyway.

I appreciate the review!

-=LJC=- Vocode Reaktion -=LJC=- Vocode Reaktion

ta-bar-nak!

...is what we say in good ol' québécois french to qualify work this goddamn amazing.

seriously, you make autechre look like kids playing with software they can't get to work properly.

;)

the sounds, the timbres, the rhythm structures, the noise...it's all there!!!!

You are far too kind!

Talk to you later.

-=LJC=- FrikkinBlippy -=LJC=- FrikkinBlippy

dude...

your stuff is much more polished and accomplished than my music could ever hope to be....i don't really have the patience to make complete, well produced and arranged music.

this stuff is mind-blowing

if i have some time, eventually, a collab like you mentionned a while ago would be cool (i just got out of music for a while....but now i'M feeling more inspiration than i have in a long time)

so if you wanna trade ideas and tracks, here's my email : apoplexia666@gmail.com

LJCoffee responds:

Hey, I just sent you an email - as for being polished and accomplished... well, although I'm flattered, I would have said the same thing about some of your work. A collab would be great -

I'll talk to you later

Mind Funk (Remaster Mix) Mind Funk (Remaster Mix)

niiiiice

the jugle loop remidnds me Bowie's "Little Wonder"
really cool

House Size Giant - The Maul House Size Giant - The Maul

tabarnak!!!!

..is what we say in Québécois french when something it this impressive (it's like daying fuck...so it has many applications)

but yeah, KIIIIIILLLLEEERRRRR song. excellent sound, excellent composition, excellement singing and playing...wow.

is this band signed to a label yet? (it's that fucking good...sounds like pros)

March of the Rave March of the Rave

quite chill

i lurves them chopped up beat you've got there. and you've arranged them into a really nice time signature.

the synths are classic-sounding but very nice as well.

it might need a bit more momentum though, but it's still really cool

Abstract Abience Abstract Abience

very very nice

i really love the atmosphere on this track. the synths and beats are top notch...sounds crystal clear. keep it up

LoZ: Oricana Piano LoZ: Oricana Piano

very good playing

really, really nice rendition.

the song of storm part really reminds me of the music from Amélie Poulain.

keep up the great work

Schizophrenic (4min38sec) Schizophrenic (4min38sec)

whoa...

that is one nice piece of industrial-ish dnb, i for one really like the killer snares that punch right through the mix. the synths swirling around remind me of µ-ziq. very, very nice.